[katello-devel] Should Katello user roles propagate to Foreman roles?

Ivan Necas inecas at redhat.com
Thu May 9 06:10:56 UTC 2013

I wan't to say propagate global admin right, for others let the admins decide what
persmissions they should have in Foreman - similarly to what happens when you log
into Foreman with LDAP: you have no rights until admin let's you in.

For more comfort, LDAP integration
should help here, mapping LDAP groups to Foreman roles in Foreman code (I'm not
sure it's there, I know it's possible on Katello side).

-- Ivan