[katello-devel] Changes in nutupane based UI (system tab)

Walden Raines walden at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 17:34:36 UTC 2013

> 1.  I didn't find any info related to activation-key under system
details, earlier (in old UI), UI was showing the activation-key link
with which system was registered.  Any plan to add that ?

This is definitely a bug (or, rather a missed requirement).  Please file a BZ if one does not already exist.

> 2. I'm not able to find custom repo under subscription tab, I just
created a poduct/repo under a org and registered a system with it. But I
couldn't see the created custom product. How do I populate custom repos
under subscriptions tab ?

I was unable to reproduce this in master but I am going to test this out downstream and see if I can reproduce it there.  Either way it may be good to go ahead and file a BZ about the issue so we don't forget about it.

Thanks,
Walden