[katello-devel] Repository Details

Eric D Helms ericdhelms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:45:06 UTC 2013

I've add updated screenshots of the repository table and repository details
view based on current feedback. The things the screenshot does not display
clearly:

Repository Table:
 - Package and Errata counts double as links to the Content search page for
that repository with the content type selected
 - Clicking the repository name opens the repository details page

Repository View
 - the "View Detailed Content Information" link takes you to the same
Content Search page for the repository
 - the published HTTP link only appears if the repository is unprotected

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/attachment/wiki/ProductsRepositories/