[katello-devel] new products page and "enable red hat repos"

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 18:40:59 UTC 2013

I've never cared for the disconnect between seeing repos on a product or subscription's page and having to go somewhere else to enable them. I am hoping that the new style of displaying products (de-emphasizing providers) may be a convenient opportunity to change this.

I'd like to suggest a new "right hand pane" that has the enable repos functionality on it. This pane would be used on both a red hat subscription (soon to go unbranded as 'manifest subscriptions'?), as well as the products page (shown only when the product came in from a manifest).

While we're at it, maybe we can fold in sync'ing here as well? Why must I go to another page after enabling and choose sync'ing?