Re: Kickstart questions

I'm not sure. What I would do in that situation is just copy a shell script to the box and then run it from %post. You could even copy it from your KS floppy if you have the room.

Matthew

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Matthew Radey wrote:

> Why not just install your custom packages in the %post section? You
> can use "rpm --nodeps" if necessary there. This would seem to solve
> both problems.

besides a sequence of linux commands in the %post section, can you
add simple script programming constructs like "if" and "for"??

rday