Re: checking dependencies w/i a tree

seth vidal wrote:

On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 22:08, Joe Cooper wrote:

I reckon:

rpm -Uvh --test RedHat/RPMS/*.rpm

Ought to do it?

No, I don't want to check them against my running system. I want to check them against each other.

I've updated and/or added some pkgs to the normal rh tree and I want to
verify that I've completed all the dependencies for the pkgs I've put
in, I believe I have - but I just want to be certain. so I'm looking for
a way of checking that the tree completes itself - essentially that
there are no dependencies that another pkg w/i the tree does not
provide.

Oh! In that case, I reckon I don't know. I'll read more closely next time,

really.

--
Joe Cooper <joe swelltech com>
http://www.swelltech.com