Re: 2 ks.cfg files in syslinux.cfg

Hi,

Erik, can you give me a more detailed explanation of your suggestion?  I'm really
new to this so I'm not quite up to speed on things.  Like what do you mean by
"unroll the initrd on the boot"?

Thanks for your help!

> I have two ks.cfg files(ks1.cfg and ks2.cfg) that install different sets of
> packages.  I would like to be able to choose which set to install from the
> kickstart screen.  Any suggestions on how to do this?   Below is my
> syslinux.cfg file.  I am not sure how to tell it to use either ks1.cfg or
> ks2.cfg.

You can't do quite what you want. You can unroll the initrd on the boot
disk, copy your files onto that filesystem, put the new initrd there, and
then use ks=file:/ks1.cfg or file:/ks2.cfg.Erik