Starting Telnet and Wu-ftpd using kickstart

Hello All,

In the %packages section of my ks.cfg file I install telnet-server and
wu-ftpd.  After installation, I start up my machine and both programs are
installed but neither are running.  Why aren't they running?  Is there a
way to automatically start them every time my computer is powered up during
the %post section?

I have a second machine which I installed using the RedHat CDs.  I have
both telnet and wu-ftpd on this machine, both are running and I never had
to do anything to get them running.  What am I missing with my kickstart?

Thanks!

Regards,
Becky