kickstarting a dual boot system

I have a system which already has windows installed on it. It uses partition 1
as windows c:, partition 2 is extended, and partition 5 is a logical partition
for windows d:. To make life more interesting c: is NTFS, while D: is vfat (so
that I can share data between windows and linux).

So I want to tell kickstart to create and use only partitions 6 and greater.
Could I use something like the following:

part /windows/c --noformat --fstype vfat  --size 1 --onpart hda1
part /windows/d --noformat --fstype vfat  --size 1 --onpart hda5
part / --fstype ext3  --size 2000
part /usr/src  --fstype ext3  --size 1000
part /usr/local  --fstype ext3  --size 1000
part /home  --fstype ext3  --size 1 --grow

Will anaconda try to mount /windows/c as a vfat filesystem, and consqequently
either die or complain? The latter I can live with.

Thanks,

Chris