Re: COMPS File Documentation

Mark Harris fluor com wrote:

I am looking for some documentation on the COMPS file and how to change it.
I am creating an updated RH 7.2 CD set and I get an error that my COMPS
file is incorrect. I have look through the site (Red Hat) and the mailing
lists but haven't had much luck. Can anyone help?

Mark

Use /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/check-repository.py to check your comps file. First, comment out the line that has:
import todo

then run it using the directory that contains your installation tree (repository)--mine is /home/rh72/i386:
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/check-repository.py /home/rh72/i386

That should tell you what changes you need to make. Let us know if you have any problems.

Forrest