RE: Bootable KickStart CD

You must put the ks.cfg in the initrd.img image which is include in the
cdboot.img

-----Message d'origine-----
De : kickstart-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin redhat com]De la part de Michael Clay
Envoyé : vendredi 26 avril 2002 16:15
À : kickstart-list redhat com
Objet : Bootable KickStart CD

I'm trying to make a bootable cdrom for kickstart installations.  I have
a diskette that works great.  I've taken an image of the diskette and
burned it onto a cdrom.  The cdrom boots, the RedHat installation begins
but it can't seem to find the ks.cfg.  I get an error telling me that it
can't find /tmp/ks.cfg.  I've tried creating a /tmp/ks.cfg on the cdrom
image.  When I do this, the error goes away but the ks.cfg file is never
read (i.e. I still have to fill out the information on all the screens).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Michael