Kickstart on sparc

At the moment, I'm trying to set up a RH62- and network-based kickstart
install for a number of Sparcstation 5, using tftp, bootpd and nfs: I've
got it to the point where "boot net ks" on a Sparc5 successfully loads
the initial boot image, runs TILO, finds the kickstart file on a
separate NFS share, and begins the install. However, even if I include
"lilo --location partition" in the kickstart file, the installation
always asks me for the silo parameters (once I've entered them, the
installation completes successfully, and the rebooted system looks
basically OK.)

Has anyone else seen anything like this? (If it's documented somewhere,
I'll be happy to RTFM if someone will point me at it, but so far I've
trawled the web in vain.) It's an annoying rather than critical problem,
but I would like to get to the point where the installation is fully
noninteractive.

TIA