Problems using clearpart with --drives option

Hi,

I am trying to install a RedHat 7.2 system using kickstart with the following clearpart option:

    clearpart --drives=sda

I have two other partitions that I want to keep on sdb and sdc.  When the system is kickstarted, everything gets blown away including sdb and sdc.  I have also tried using:

    clearpart --linux --drives=sda

with no success.  If anyone has any experiences with this, please let me know.  Thanks!

Craig Dawson