From: Gladsney Pena [mailto:gspena mmsi com br]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 4:07 PM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Cc: Taylor, ForrestX
Subject: Re: error /temp/ks.cfg

Forrest,

I had formated the disk floppy like:
    # fdformat /dev/fd0H1440
I try to copy ks.cfg to disk floppy
   # dd if=/usr2/laptop/ks.cfg  of=/dev/fd01440
It seems that is copied but I can´t got to mount it to see if the file is
copied successfully .
   #mount /dev/fd01440 /mnt/floppy

My questions:

I don´t understand how I will put it on the top level of the floppy?
How Do I use this option in formatation (ext2 IIRC)?

I hope by some  help,

Thanks in advance

Gladsney