Re: options on the %packages line

RPJD>   perhaps a dumb question, but the two options "--resolvedeps"
RPJD> and "--ignoredeps" seem to cover all of the possibilities for
RPJD> dependencies.  so what happens if you don't specify either?

Kickstart generally prompts the user when it needs information not
provided in he kickstart file.  When I provided an incomplete package
list and no instructions on how to deal with it, the dependency
resolution screen came up.

However, when I provided a package list with dependencies that could
not be resolved with the available packages, I was not prompted and a
warning appeared in the install log and on one of the VTs, but not
anywhere on the install screen.

 - J<