Re: kickstart - automating the bootup

Hi John,

I have done this, and as long as you are modifying things,
just copy using mcopy a modified syslinux.cfg onto the cdboot.img file,
that has the appropriate ks= parameter.  In your case you are right, it
just needs
to be the cdrom:/ks.cfg, and that is assuming that ks.cfg lives in the base
directory
of the ISO image (not the initrd.img file inside the cdboot.img file).
Also,  this is broken
in RH 7.2, but you are probably using 8.0 or 7.3.

Cheers...james

john pellett adic com@redhat.com on 10/22/2002 11:04:00 AM

Please respond to kickstart-list redhat com

Sent by:  kickstart-list-admin redhat com