Upgrading kernel-BOOT

Greetings,

We have a kickstart install based on RedHat 7.3. We find that on a particular
motherboard the CD boots but then linux can't find the cdrom driver. The solution
appears to be to replace the kernel. This appears to be in kernel-BOOT-2.4.18-3.i386.rpm.

So I need to upgrade it. However I can't find a srpm file or a spec file anywhere.

Can anyone advise on what to do next?

TIA.

-- Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.