URL-ized 8.0 comps.xml

I learned enough xml this week to become a bit dangerous when near web
servers :-)   Anyway, as an exercise I wrote an xslt file for the 8.0
comps.xml, and have it available at:

  http://penguin.epfl.ch/comps/

It allows you to click around the comps file, which can sometimes be useful.
Be warned, the generated html is over 400k...

I wouldn't swear on a stack of bibles (or other any other books) that it
is 100% correct, as it's only my second xslt file.

 cheers
  denice
--
denice.deatrich @ epfl.ch, DSC / LTHC-LTHI, E.P.F.L.   PH: +41 (21) 693 76 67