Re: Including nonstandard RPMs in the KS install

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Robert Denton wrote:

> Hello all, I am trying to put together a RH kickstart file that will include
> nonstandard rpm's in the %packages section.  Does anyone know how to do
> this?  For example clamav (antivirus) or apt-get for RH, stuff like that.

The simplest way I know is to install them using rpm in a %post section.

If you want to make the packages user-selectable, then you need to
rebuild your distro, and that is more complicated, and the instructions
depend on the release.

--
Please, reply only to the list.