Re: about reboots...

John Beamon wrote:
With all that in mind, what options *do* I have for installing a headless box, that will not require me to press ENTER for an orderly reboot at the end, that will not reboot on its own and reinstall itself from my boot medium? I don't know PXE as well as I'd like, so I'm game to hearing that it magically detects installations and won't repeat them after reboot.

Remove the floppy after anaconda has started, and it has read the ks.cfg. It should only take a minute or two.

Forrest