From: Jose J. Cintron [mailto:jcintron mitre org]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 10:06 AM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: Problem with Text Mode KS Installation

Hello everyone

I have a KS installation (RH 8.0) that works great when done in the
Graphical environment, but when done in text mode it stops and waits for
user responces.

The problem is that the servers where the installation will be performed
DO NOT have (and WILL NOT have) a mouse and for some reason KS has a
problem with that.  As soon as the installation begins I get a message
saying that a mouse was not found and therefore the Graphical
installation will continue in text mode.  At this point the installation
stops at every screen and waits for my input.  I didn't go very far, so
I do not recall if it defaults to my selections for every screen.

Any ideas?  TIA!
--