multiple language support

I'm looking into creating a kickstart file that supports the installation of language supports specified by the user.

Does anyone have a method of doing this easily?

I was thinking about having a separate ks.cfg file for each language? ie: ks_en.cfg for english, etc...

or maybe have a pre installation script that prompts the user for the language? then go change the ks file before ananconda reads it?

I haven't really tried installing other languages yet. Is it basically figuring what each language requires? Maybe this can be done after the installation.

what are your thoughts

-thanks
steve