IPChains / IPTables installed without being in Package list inks .cfg

Does anyone know how ipchains and iptables are getting installed if I don't reference them explicitly in my %packages list in the ks.cfg.

I build a custom ks.cfg for each install and explicitly reference all packages that I want installed - I don't use package groupings and yet - ipchains and iptables get installed.

Is Advanced Server built to automatically install these?  Is there some other controlling mechanism that determines packages that get installed?

TIA,
Mike