Re: generating multiple kickstart files

RM> I have 30+ servers and want to streamline the management of my
RM> kickstart files.

I have 100+ machines, each with customized kickstart files.  I have a
script that generates the file appropriate for a host and copies it to
the web server.  This is just some perl that substitutes in various
values and manages SSH keys and such.  Eventually I should stuff
everything into a database and slap a web interface in front of it.

Then I boot from CD, floppy or (if the machine is already running some
version of Linux) a lilo or Grub entry.

The only issue is that you have to generate the proper config file
before installing the machine.

 - J<