RE: problems with clearpart

I would imagine the --initlabel is the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: kickstart-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Ronny Freigang
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 10:45 AM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: problems with clearpart

Hi all,

i have to install some server with special partitions on it (like dell
utitlity partition).
So i used:

clearpart --linux --initlabel

in my ks.cfg to clear only the linux partitions (if i reinstall a system).
But after install all partitions were cleared and only the new linux
partitions were on the disk.

Any solutions ?

Cheers,
Ronny