Re: kickstart with cdrom but ks.cfg from floppy ?

Yes this works...james

                      "Ronny Freigang"
                      <freigang novedia de         To:      <kickstart-list redhat com>
                      >                            cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject: kickstart with cdrom but ks.cfg from floppy ?
                      kickstart-list-admin
                      @redhat.com

                      05/22/03 10:52 AM
                      Please respond to
                      kickstart-list

Hi,

i have made a custom kickstart CD but i need to change my ks.cfg once a
while and dont want to burn it new every time.

Is it possible, to boot from the CD and load only the ks.cfg file from the
floppy and then go on with CD ?
It isnt possible to store the ks.cfg on network, because no DHCP, HTTP or
NFS server available.

Cheers,
Ronny