How to autoload modules from drvnet.img when needed

I have customized the bootdisk.img file (RH9), and made a cd with the
drvnet.img on as well. When I boot up and try to connect to the
NFS-share I am asked if I want to use a driver disk. I select the
appropriate options, the drivers loads, and everything is fine. Except
that I would like the kickstart install to load these drivers
automatically. Is that possible?

--
Johnny Ljunggren, Priv: Bærefjellvn 15, 3160 STOKKE
Tlf: 33 07 10 77 (jobb) 918 50 411 (mob) 33 33 62 52 (priv)