Re: Little help with a post call to partition

Non-interactive fdisk:

echo "p
q" | fdisk /dev/sda

--RB

Jesse Keating wrote:

Since anaconda isn't able to create +1TB partitions, I need to do this in the %post section manually. I am having trouble finding a way to envoke fdisk or something like it to create a single partition that spans an entire volume (/dev/sdb) w/out interaction. Do any of you have a quick method for this?

TIA!