Re: NVidia nforce ethetnet

Hi,

I finally got it working almost two weeks ago, but hadn't had the chance
to write it up, so here it is:

I also added the broadcom driver that was discussed recently, since it's needed
for some laptops we have. It works great for both network cards.

You can find what I did at:

http://www.math.gatech.edu/~villegas/linux/kickstart/add_driver.html

There are all the steps mentioned recently, plus some additional "gottchas"
that I found along the way. Hope it helps.

Carlos

PS: I also thought about publishing the initrd.img to put in the CD,
however I'm not sure if someone will actually want it. Let me know.