Install of rpm packages in %post - script

David Tegelaar dtegelaar at egenera.com
Mon Apr 19 17:22:23 UTC 2004

That's pretty wierd.  Try leaving out the
"mkdir -p /mnt/source" line (or telling
it to mkdir a different directory name).
I think the /mnt/source directory already
exists anyway.  Maybe the ? char
is an extra char at the end of the text or
is somehow part of a question that gets
asked if the directory already exists
when you try to mkdir it.

-dave