Fedora Core 2 Test 2 kickstart problems

Cameron, Thomas Thomas.Cameron at bankofamerica.com
Wed Apr 21 17:30:13 UTC 2004

See http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&edition=us&frame=right&th=9f79eae9cb81c7b&seekm=3BEF3A9D.1ECFA7A1%40rownetco.com#link2 for the correct syntax for the mem entry in grub.conf.

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.