Re: Cuestion

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 11:24, Edgar Chillón 'Chillux' wrote:
> Why I dont have the $HOME/rpmbuild/SPECS
>
> I installed the rpm-build package
> HOME links to /root but I dont have the rpmbuild do
> you know why ? do I have to create it ?

Yes, you have to create it.  If you are running as root, you can just
use /usr/src/redhat/SPECS...

The easiest way to create the $HOME/rpmbuild directories is to install
the fedora-rpmdevtools from
http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.stable/, and then
run fedora-buildrpmtree.

Forrest