Sourcing the ks.cfg location from %post

Christian Drexler CDrexler at tee.toshiba.de
Wed Dec 8 14:19:47 UTC 2004

Hi Chris,
you can parse /proc/cmdline for this.

Regards

~christian

Christian Drexler 		mail: cdrexler at tee.toshiba.de
Systems Administrator		phone: +49 211 5296 322
Toshiba Electronics Europe 	fax: +49 211 5296 79322
Duesseldorf, Germany		http://www.toshiba-europe.com

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
 delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any NDA
currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and yourselves.