Re: RHEL3 genhdlist

Casey Feskens wrote:

I'm assuming people on this list have gotten this stuff working
under RHEL3.  Does anyone have a definitive example for what
the procedure is under RHEL3?  Are these commands documented
anywhere?

I wasn't able to get any of that to work either, but I rearranged the install tree it so that I could use some scripts I got from IBM developerworks a while back that help merge RHN errata and custom RPMs. Doing that worked. I can send you my scripts off list, if you'd like.

TOm