Re: How to skip question "what eth to use?"

Tom Diehl wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Kfir Lavi wrote:

Hi,
I have 2 network cards in the computer i want to install.
When the installation comes up, it ask me which eth i want to use (eth0 or eth1).
In the network configuration i have added --device=eth0 to the network configuration.
Now, i don't want it to ask me what network card to load, i just want it to use eth0.

On the kernel command line add ksdevice=eth0. If using RHL9 or later you can also use ksdevice=link and it will use the nic that has a link.

HTH,

Tom