Re: Problem with NFS install

Ok, thank you.

Philip Rowlands wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Maxime Quinzin wrote:

Thank you James, but I don't want to pass throught eth2 for boot pxe
(tftp) and dhcp configuration.

"ksdevice=" is the setting used for NFS installs. Think about it; the PC
doesn't see that file until the first DHCP and PXE transfer has
successfully occured.

And I want eth2, later, only for nfs mounting ...
But first I have another problem.

[snip]

The install process ask me language support for installation,
installation mode (nfs, ftp, cdrom ...) why ???

It couldn't find the kickstart file. Check for error messages on the
other virtual consoles (Alt+F2, Alt+F3 etc.).

Cheers,
Phil