Re: Auto detection option question

Joseph Glass wrote:

Hi David,

I run a python script in the %pre section to detect what type/sizes of
drives the machine has and create partitioning based on the results.

A file with partitioning information is saved in the /tmp directory. This file is called from the ks.cfg from %include. If you'd like I can
send you what I use and you can modify it to your needs.

I would be interested in seeing it :)

thanks

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!