check-repository.py questions

jason.ctr.alburger at faa.gov jason.ctr.alburger at faa.gov
Tue Jun 29 20:08:31 UTC 2004

RH 7.2

Still trying to build a kickstart installation & I'm having troubles with
check-repository.py.  I ran the script a few times & it told me there was a
problem with some things, at which time I replaced the rpms I needed back
into my build directory, and it looks like those problems were being fixed
one by one.  Then, I ran the script again & got the following message:

# check-repository.py .
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/check-repository.py", line 97, in ?
    CheckRepository(sys.argv[1])
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/check-repository.py", line 93, in
__init__
    self.getCompsList ()
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/check-repository.py", line 56, in
getCompsList
    self.comps = self.readComps(self.hdList)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/check-repository.py", line 64, in
readComps
    '/RedHat/base/comps', hdlist)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 795, in __init__
    self.readCompsFile(file, self.packages)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 581, in readCompsFile
    comp.setDefaultSelection()
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 322, in setDefaultSelection
    self.select()
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 257, in select
    "included by component %s", name, self.name)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/log.py", line 38, in __call__
    raise RuntimeError, "log file not open yet"
RuntimeError: log file not open yet

Can anybody help?

Thanks!!

Jason Alburger