default packages

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Wed Jun 30 13:41:09 UTC 2004

Kfir Lavi wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to have kickstart file for the default (ie: next,
> next...), and for the Base category.
> How do i know in advance what is the default packages or packages
> groups of distribution?
>
> Thanks,
> Kfir

You could always go through a manual installation yourself - choosing
the install options that you wish to test (eg. default install, minimal
install, etc.) and then check the %packages section in the
/root/anaconda-ks.cfg which will be on your newly installed system.

This file is a kickstart summary of the install that you just completed.

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!