prompt for network info on CD based kickstart

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Fri Mar 5 15:21:21 UTC 2004

I am unable to get a CD based kickstart to prompt for networking
information.  I have tried both leaving the network statement out of the
cfg, and putting it just a lone "network" statement.  Neither causes the
installation to prompt me.   After reading the doucmentation, it states
that the installer won't prompt you for it if it isn't a network install.
Is there another way to do this?

Thanks,

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394