NFS mount failed

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Fri Mar 5 17:29:34 UTC 2004

I'm trying to setup a kickstart for multiple machines.  I have a DHCP
server running that also has the ks.cfg file in an nfs share called
/kickstart.  I also have the RedHat CDs copied into /kickstart/RedHat

When I start a kickstart installation, I get the "failed to mount NFS
source".

I check to make sure I can mount /kickstart from other machines.  I'm
wondering if I didn't copy the contents of the CDs in the correct
directory, or am sharing the wrong directory.  Can anyone help?

Ryan