ks config managers

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Wed Mar 31 14:03:48 UTC 2004

The NPACI-ROCKS tools provide a xml-based way to generate kickstart
files.. http://www.rocksclusters.org.  Kickstart files are generated on
the fly from a XML graph-like structure and a mysql database.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Core Support Services Dept.
Assistant Group Leader, Scientific Computing Support Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team