Problem with reading ks.cfg from the cdrom

Title: Problem with reading ks.cfg from the cdrom

Hi,

I'm a newbie to kickstart and I am trying to install RHEL 3.0 by kickstart procedure from the cdrom.
I did as following:

1) I prepared a bootable cdrom
(http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/s1-steps-install-cdrom.html#S2-STEPS-MAKE-CD )and put the ks.cfg

on top-level directory (http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/sysadmin-guide/s1-kickstart2-putkickstarthere.html ).

Then I boot from cdrom and type on boot: linux ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg
In this stage I got the installation menus which says that kickstart fails to read/find the ks.cfg.
It seems that ks.cfg somehow can't be read.
the ALT+F4 says: unable to identify cd-rom format
the ALT+F3says: failed to mount /dev/hdd invalid argument trying to mount device hdd

There is no such problem if I put the same ks.cfg on floppy and boot from cdrom and type boot: linux ks=floppy
Any clue?

David