NFS kickstart fails with e1000.ko drivers

Ryan Golhar ryangolhar at verizon.net
Fri May 7 23:05:30 UTC 2004

Yes, I'm having the same problem.  It fails initially, but the kickstart
prompts me for a new location.  I just press Enter to accept the old one
and it proceeds to mount the nfs share.  I've already submitted a report
on bugzilla on this: 117748

-----
Ryan Golhar
Computational Biologist
The Informatics Institute at
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ

Phone: 973-972-5034
Fax: 973-972-7412
Email: golharam at umdnj.edu