Issue with %include on AW2.1

Michael Blandford mlblandf at sedona.ch.intel.com
Wed May 19 21:02:16 UTC 2004

>Are you absolutely certain that 2.4 GB is enough room in /usr?  Since
>you have a 70GB hard drive, why don't you try 6 GB for /usr?  You could
>also reduce your swap a bit.

I am absolutely sure.  I have increased /usr to >30 GB and it says the
same thing.  Simply rebooting and trying again and it all works.

Here is what it looks like after it is built.

/dev/sda3              2569552   2113192    325832  87% /usr

Michael

Disclaimer: The content of this message is my personal opinion only and
although I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make here in no way
represent Intel's position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak on
behalf of Intel on this matter.