Kickstart and SuSE?

Egan Ford egan at sense.net
Mon May 24 17:36:37 UTC 2004

Use autoyast, alice is legacy and is more than just an installer, it is more of
a management environment.  autoyast is the equivalent of kickstart.

      http://www.suse.de/~fabian/alice/

God knows how to use it though (we need to figure out as well)...

			- Matt

Brian Long wrote:
> Has anyone on this list used anaconda/kickstart to install SuSE?  I've
> heard it can be done and I wonder if it makes sense to use kickstart
> instead of learning AutoYast.
>
> Thanks.
>
> /Brian/

Matt Fahrner                                    2 South Park St.
Manager of Networking                           Willis House
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse               Lebanon, N.H.  03766
TEL: (603) 448-4100 xt 5150                     USA
FAX: (603) 443-6190                             Matt.Fahrner at COAT.COM