Probing Monitor from Postconfig

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Wed May 26 22:02:30 UTC 2004

You shouldn't need to do anything in post to configure the monitor.. Why
not post your %post section here?  What monitor/video card do you have?
All I do in my kickstart file to make it automatically probe for video
info is have this line:

xconfig

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394