Updated RPMS.

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Sat May 29 21:38:24 UTC 2004

Peeps,

Flame all you want, but I think 2 hours of searching the list
might be enough especially if somone can flame me the FAQ
section or any info would be appreciated.

My dilema is simple.
I am installing via kickstart on redhat ES 3.0

I want to add things like the new kernel and perl packages
from a redhat update ( Redhat network subscribed ) to
the original list of files in my http /Redhat/RPMS
directory and get my fully functional kickstart routines
to install them.

1. Is this possible ?
2. Has anyone got a how to handy. ?
3. Is this the right list to ask on ?

Flame away if you think I didnt look hard enough, but kindly
spam me the correct way to ask / look for this info..
Google is not my friend

Thanks
Martin