Updated RPMS.

Ryan Golhar ryangolhar at verizon.net
Sat May 29 21:02:16 UTC 2004

The the list of new packages using up2date -l.  Download the new
packages using up2date -u (I think).  Copy the new package to whereever
you put the CDs and delete the older packages.

I started doing this but turned out to be too much trouble.  Its easier
to just let the machines download the packages themselves.  Sometimes it
might be slow...but less work on your part.

Ryan