Logging?

Title: Message
Morning all.

Does anyone have any suggestions on handling kickstart installation failure logging? If a kickstart succeeds in installing, I know because my post script runs. If it fails, either within the middle of the ks process or fails to run my post script, the system will reboot without pausing to let me know what the problem was.

Assuming the system installed enough that I could take a look, none of the logs I've been looking at would indicate what the problem was.

Any ideas? I'd like to append my post script logging to whatever existing kickstart logging may exist.

Thanks.

- Chris